235km from Yerevan. See location
Tatev Aerial Tramway is:
- The shortest, most picturesque and impressive route to Tatev Monastery;
- The longest reversible cableway in the world (5752 m), recorded in the Guinness Book of Records.
- Twelve minutes of unforgettable flight above the ravine of the fierce Vorotan River;
- Celestial highway at the altitude of 320 m;
- Cutting-edge engineering solutions by Austrian-Swiss Doppelmayr/ Garaventa Group.
For more information, prices and booking please visit official website. On the road to Wings of Tatev, you can visit monasteries Khor Virap and Noravank, Zorats Karer monument.