Our travel agency office is located right in the hostel building and our staff are always on hand to help you plan the holiday of your dreams.
We are delighted to welcome you to our sunny, cosy home. 🙂
Address: 68 Sarmeni St, Yerevan 0009, Armenia
Rooms and the general view
“Artsakh”, our largest room..
Price: 2990 AMD per person.
Large, spacious room catering for up to 12 guests with exit onto balcony.
The room is spacious enough to make sure everyone has plenty of room. Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony overlooking Mount Ararat! 🙂
The highest room in the building is named after “Aragats”, Armenia’s highest mountain.
Price: 2990 AMD per person.
No less spacious than the other rooms in the hostel. You will find none of the typical dormitory bunk beds. All the beds in our hostel stand alone and are placed at a good distance from one another.
“Stone Symphony”, a double room that offers a harmonious union of light and colour and the opportunity for greater privacy.
Price: 9000 AMD for two or 6300 AMD for one guest.
“Nairi”, our family room accommodates up to 3 guests.
Price: 6400 AMD for 1, 9600 AMD for 2 and 12800 AMD for 3 guests.
This is a bright cosy room suitable for a family or small group of friends. 🙂
“Sevan” room dedicated to the pearl of Armenia, Lake Sevan. The room accommodates up to 6 guests.
Price: 18000 AMD for 6, 16200 AMD for 5, 14400 AMD for 4, 12600 AMD for 3, 10800 AMD for 2, 9000 AMD for 1 guest.
It is the sunniest room in the entire hostel. 🙂
2990 AMD per bed per day in 12-bed dormitory
2990 AMD per bed per day in 7-bed dormitory
6300 AMD for 1 or 9000 AMD for 2 guests in private double room
6400 AMD for 1, 9600 for 2 or 12800 for 3 guests in private triple room
9000 AMD for 1, 10800 for 2, 12600 for 3, 14400 for 4, 16200 for 5, 18000 for 6 guests in private 6-bed room
In the hostel:
– 4 bathrooms (5 showers) + bathroom only for babies.
– 24-hour equipped kitchen (free tea, coffee, sugar)
– Free Wi-Fi
– 24-hour reception
– Bed linen
– Room with piano, guitar and other musical instrument
– A wide choise of board games
– In the kitchen there is an exit onto balcony, where you can enjoy sunbathing with a cup of coffee or tea
– daily cleaning
– Transfer to and from the airport (meeting – 7000 AMD, departure – 5000 AMD)
– Organisation of excursions and hiking
– Rent hiking equipment (tent, slipping bag, camping pad)
– Breakfast/lunch/dinner (breakfast – 1500 AMD)
– Washing machine
– Iron, ironing board
Close to us:
– Lover’s park
– Wine restaurants
– The building of Parliament “National Assembly”
– Republic square – 10min. walk
– Markets and restaurants with Caucasian cuisine – max. 15min. walk
How to reach us:
– from the airport by public transport in an hour
– underground station “Marshal Baghramyan” 5min. walk
We are open 24/7
We offer guests an early check-in without additional payment as long as we have space available, or you can simply leave your bags in our care and take a shower before setting about your day. 🙂